Perfectplanb.net is an online platform running under the brand Perfect Plan B Pvt Ltd. Perfect Plan B Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 23 August 2019. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Delhi under the Education & Service industry. Perfect Plan B Private Limited’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) was last held on N/A and as per records from Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
Perfectplanb.net provides the following products & services:
– Business Counselling and Opportunity
– Business and Tax advisory
– E-Learning (Learn how to earn)
– Marketing Plan
– E-business (Web & App Development)
– Project Management
At perfectplanb.net, we make the student learn the skills and earn via the skills learnt by getting/ switching to his/ her dream job.
There’s a platform portal for “E-Learning” where a person learns about various products like:
1. Latest Computer Science Technologies:
- Machine Learning
- Data Structures etc.
2. Personality Development
4. Digital Marketing
Through our E-learning forum, you can relish in these benefits :
1. Videos and Motion Graphics ( 500 + )
2. Live Classes
4. Real-time Quizzes & Assignments
5. E-books and Articles
6. 1-on-1 Mentoring with Live Doubts
8. Soft Skills Training
- Resume Building
- Internships & Placements
- Guaranteed Interviews
- Freelancing Projects
9. Continuous software upgrading with new technology and industry trends
The Terms and Conditions create a binding legal contract between the candidate and Perfectplanb.net. By using the company products and services you represent and warrant that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use – and are not authorized to use – all or any portion of the Perfect Plan B products and services.
1. ‘Candidate/ Candidates’: The word ‘Candidate/ Candidates’ refers to those people who have either shown interest or have subscribed the services of Perfectplanb.net and includes all persons, natural or artificial, that visit the virtual platform i.e. perfectplanb.net including those who have registered themselves by providing registration data while registering on the virtual platform. If you are a friend, colleague, employee, parent, guardian, representative or other natural person who is accessing Perfect Plan B products and services, you agree to stand in the shoes of such child or entity, as the case may be, for all purposes including but not limited to being held liable for indemnification in case of any direct, indirect or consequential damages to perfectplanb.net or its parent entity. This platform is not meant for viewing and surfing by children or other natural person are not eligible and capable to surf the internet and are barred by any law or regulation of their respective country/ state.
Candidates are mandated to rely upon the following official links of Perfectplanb.net for gathering all information needed to subscribe to Perfectplanb.net services.
Relying on fake or third-party links, whether or not akin to Perfectplanb.net name or its representative’s name is strictly prohibited and if still practiced by the candidate, the Candidate holds Perfect Plan B free from any liability whether civil or criminal or otherwise for all the loss or damage whether direct or indirect, caused to the candidate in any manner whatsoever and the Clause 12 below shall prevail.
3. Communication:You consent to receive communications from us by way of e-mails, phone calls and SMS’s with respect to your transactions on our Website. Users will be required to register their valid phone numbers and e-mail addresses to facilitate such communication. We may also use your e-mail address to send You updates, newsletters, changes to features of the Service, and the like to provide You better Services.
4. Legitimate use: The candidates shall ensure that the services of Perfectplanb.net are availed in a lawful manner to achieve a lawful purpose and not meant to achieve any ulterior motives such as to break codes/ secrets or otherwise. Further the Candidate shall refrain from reverse engineering processes and codes set for training/ tests, planting viruses, posting or promoting pornographic content or hacking any property of Perfect Plan B.Com. No training/ teaching material made available to candidates shall be used other that for the purpose allowed and therefore the candidates shall refrain from making copies of the training/ teaching content for any reason whatsoever. Such use would be treated as objectionable use and it shall be taken seriously and be subject to strict legal action.
5. Payments & Taxes: All the payments made by candidates are subject to the terms of the refund policy which the candidate acknowledges to have read and understood before proceeding to pay for the services of Perfectplanb.net. The candidates registering with Perfectplanb.net warrant that all the payments made to Perfectplanb.net are being made through funds earned through legitimate means. Non-payment of service fee, non-payment of overdue service fee shall entitle Perfect Plan B to cancel the registration and forfeit the payments made towards the adjustments to bookings, costs, inconvenience and efforts. Further the subscription shall stand terminated without prejudice and without releasing the candidate from its obligations pertaining to payment and damages and prosecution for breach of terms herein. All applicable taxes shall be charged extra and levied as per the latest/ amended tax percentage. Perfectplanb.net holds the right to recover the payment made towards taxes paid by Perfect Plan B to the concerned taxation authority in a situation where inadvertently Perfectplanb.net did not charge the Candidate for taxes which were supposed to be paid by them. The payment channels and mediums shall be determined/altered/ change as per convenience of Perfectplanb.net.
No representative of Perfect Plan B can ask you to make any payment due to their personal bank accounts promising to pay on your behalf to our company. Please do not pay in any account other than our company bank under the name of Perfect Plan B Pvt Ltd. Our company would not be liable for any payment you make in the personal account of a person claiming to be an employee of Perfect Plan B or Perfect Plan B Pvt Ltd.
6. Grievance Portal: Candidates commit all queries, feedbacks, grievances, suggestions etc. pertaining to any matter related to the relationship between Perfectplanb.net and Candidate shall be first addressed to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org‘ along with all the supportive documents relied on. Queries, feedbacks, grievances, suggestions etc. containing vulgar language, pornographic content, abusive language, lacking sufficient information or documents may be out rightly rejected and not responded. No candidate shall share or post any discussions with Perfectplanb.net pertaining to queries, feedbacks, grievances, suggestions etc. Candidate who disobeys its commitments herein would be liable to be proceeded before the court of law.
7. Registration and Identity Protection: Information provided to Perfectplanb.net during the registration process will help Perfectplanb.net in offering content, customer service, and network management. Candidate is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of its account, username, and password (collectively, the “Account”) and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under its Account. Candidate must notify Perfectplanb.net (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of its Account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that it exits from its Account at the end of each Course. Perfect Plan B cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from candidate’s failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of its Account, either with or without its knowledge, prior to it notifying us of unauthorized access to its Account. However, candidate agrees that it will be liable for any losses incurred by Perfectplanb.net or another party due to any use of its Account, excluding only uses following its notification to Perfectplanb.net of unauthorized access to its Account. Candidate may not transfer its Account to any other person and it may not use anyone else’s Account at any time. In cases where the candidate has authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use its Account, it is fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such User; (ii) controlling the User’s access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
8. Troubleshooting: The candidate agrees and acknowledges that they are availing services of Perfectplanb.net through its virtual platform( Invanto ) upon which multiple subscriber’s sign-up and login to access their trainings and tests. The Candidate further agrees that as a result of multiple use, situation arises where there may be trouble with regard to speed, processing etc. causing temporary delay and blockages which the Candidate is aware of and which the candidate does not consider a deficiency in service. However, the candidate is aware that Perfectplanb.net continuously works on improving its system efficiency to enable swift and smooth functioning of all the tasks the candidates perform. Under any such situation the candidate may write to ‘email@example.com‘ or call at ‘(+91)8851412238’ to notify Perfectplanb.net about such a situation for its inspection and verification and Perfectplanb.net would take corrective actions accordingly. Perfect Plan B may only be able to remediate such concerns in case such issues are rectifiable from its side without hampering the quality and efficiency, size of the training program/ tests/ designs and patterns. In case the troubleshooting is found to happen due to the programmes/ tests being run or performed as the case may be, on a computer system of a lower configuration level, then Perfectplanb.net would not be held liable for such disturbances and issues. The minimum recommended system configuration upon which the candidates must work on modules and assignments provided by Perfectplanb.net are i5 processor with a 4 GB DDR3 RAM.
9. Important Communication:All important information/ letters/ notices shall be addressed to the candidate at his address registered with Perfectplanb.net and in case such address is wrong or changed, the Candidate shall be bound to inform Perfectplanb.net with immediate effect and if such candidate fails to notify Perfectplanb.net about such change or correction then all the information/ letters/ notices shall be deemed to be served correctly and the candidate shall loose the right to object its serving to the contrary it would be taken as a case where the candidate is avoiding and absconding. All important information/ letters/ notices shall be addressed to Perfectplanb.net at its registered address i.e. 43, First Floor, Sector 11d market, faridabad, Haryana ( INDIA )-121006
10. Information Accuracy: Candidate warrants that all the information, credentials and documents shared by the Candidate at all times with Perfectplanb.net are authentic, reliable and truthful. The candidate is aware that such information would be used by Perfectplanb.net for several purposes ranging from maintaining records, sending communication to business management and growth and marketing. Once the information is shared and acted upon, the candidate shall have no right to hold such information as stale, unreliable, fake or mistaken in any manner whatsoever.
11. Content Management & Monitoring: Candidate must ensure that its access to the Perfect Plan B platform is meant only to complete the training modules and perform tests and no other purpose. The candidate shall refrain from posting any defamatory words, comments, news, pictures, videos etc. upon any virtual platform owned and managed by Perfectplanb.net or any other virtual platform or in real where Perfectplanb.net has prominence, existence and business opportunities, before, during or after availing the services of Perfectplanb.net. The conduct of the candidates may be monitored to check violations by candidates of the terms and conditions. In case any such violation is observed, strict legal action would be taken against such candidate and other candidates who are found under connivance.
12. Copyright: The candidate does not hold copyright to any reading or learning material, process, design, literature shared with the candidate or created by the candidate. The reading or learning material, process, design, and literature is solely shared for training, testing and learning purpose alone and not for commercial use. All the intellectual outcomes, test attempts and results for all the assessments and trainings done by the candidate constitute intellectual property of Perfectplanb.net and the candidate assigns its right title and interest therein completely to Perfectplanb.net unconditionally and infinitely. Therefore, the candidate shall strictly refrain from holding, disclosing or disseminating any such learning material, process, design, and literature etc. for any purpose whether commercial or otherwise without written consent from Perfectplanb.net.
13. Limitation of Liability: Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to collective negligence i.e. where the candidate is equally negligent, shall Perfectplanb.net, its parent entity, or any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, successors or assigns, or any other contractors or third parties be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages which occur due to reasons attributable to you.
14. Indemnification: Notwithstanding the other legal remedies available against the candidate, the Candidate agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Perfectplanb.net, parent entity, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third party providers (including our affiliates’ respective officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives, and third party providers), from and against all losses, expenses, damages, costs, claims and demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and related costs and expenses, due to or arising out of violation of the terms and conditions and breach of any representations and commitments. In case the candidate is found defaming the Perfectplanb.net, parent entity,their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third party providers in any manner such as but not limited to, by sheer word of mouth, posting comments/ pictures social media, its business process or its associates due to any reason whatsoever, the User/Candidate acknowledges that such conduct may in all likelihood cause irreparable injury to the reputation of Perfectplanb.net, parent entity, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third party providers and may in all likelihood cause business loss.
15. Modification of Services: Perfectplanb.net may add, change or eliminate features, pricing, nomenclature and other aspects of its service offerings and make other changes at any time and these Terms will continue to apply to the Company Products as modified. Perfectplanb.net reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Company Products (or any part thereof) with or without notice. Candidate agrees not to hold Perfectplanb.net or its parent entity, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third-party providers liable to it or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of all or any portion of the service offerings.
16. Termination: Perfectplanb.net may terminate or suspend its services to the candidate under the subscription agreement and may also forfeit all the payments towards adjustments to bookings, costs, inconvenience and efforts due to breach of any of the candidate’s representations, warranties, commitments etc. and all the losses or damages incurred by the candidate due to non-completion of the services shall be incurred by the candidate itself and Perfectplanb.net shall not be held liable for any damages, specific performance, liability criminal or civil.
Candidate may terminate the services of Perfect Plan B only after taking a NOC from Perfect Plan B pertaining to clearance of all dues and warranted disclosures.
Upon completion of the services of Perfectplanb.net the subscription agreement between the candidate and Perfect Plan B shall be automatically terminated but the candidate shall be still responsible and liable towards all the terms and conditions which would apply post termination of the subscription agreement.
17. Governing Law and Jurisdiction: The candidates and Perfect Plan B are governed by all the laws applicable and prevailing in India and disputes if any shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Gurgaon Courts only. The candidates consent to confine to the jurisdiction of the Gurgaon courts only in case they intend to raise any dispute arising directly or indirectly as a result of association with Perfect Plan B in any manner whatsoever.
18. Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be illegal, void or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions of these Terms.
19. Waiver: A provision of these Terms may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of Perfectplanb.net to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision
20. No Agency: Nothing in these Terms shall be construed as making either party the partner, joint venture partner, agent, legal representative, employer, contractor or employee of the other. Neither Perfectplanb.net nor any other party to this Terms shall have, or hold itself out to any third party as having, any authority to make any statements, representations or commitments of any kind, or to take any action that shall be binding on the other.
21. Non-Disclosure & Return of Documents: Except for information voluntarily disclosed to public by Perfect Plan B or its parent entity, their affiliates, officers, directors, agents, partners, employees, licensors, representatives and third-party providers, all other information in any form and shared in any manner with the candidates shall be treated as confidential information which shall not be used or disseminated by the candidate unless consented in writing to be non-confidential by Perfectplanb.net. The candidate shall refrain from disclosing such information whether directly or indirectly with any non-subscriber of Perfectplanb.net and shall return the same in the event of termination in any manner stated above or upon notice from Perfectplanb.net seeking return and/or destruction of such information for which the candidate shall also provide a destruction certificate in the form and manner provided by Perfectplanb.net at that time.
22. Refund Policy: Refund can be claimed according to refund policy mentioned at : /refund
The candidate should complete all the stages of Perfect Plan B platform with the required benchmark score / attendance (may vary for different career path). No option to skip any of the stages.
The candidate should complete the learning stage with the required benchmark score (may vary for different career path)
He/She should complete and clear three projects in the portfolio stage with a minimum score of 80 in each project.
This policy is valid for the candidates who have opted for the hiring plan and have completed the full payment.
This policy is valid for the candidates who will complete all the mandate stages and levels within the validity period.
This policy will not be valid in case of any delay or pauses post scheduling of the interviews in the hiring stage.
This policy will not be valid in case of any two or more no shows post scheduling of the interviews in the hiring stage and will lead to a drop of candidature, Perfect Plan B will not be liable to provide further opportunities.
This policy will be valid only if the minimum timeline for providing the interviews till the candidate gets placed or gets Freelancing Projects.